Upon your arrival at Bangalore, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward transfer to Coorg. En Route, visit Bylakuppe, the second largest Tibetan settlement in India. The splendid Namdrolling Monastery and the youngest Buddhist monks make your visit here a memorable one. Later in the evening, visit Omkareswarar Temple, a popular shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Coorg
This day is for visiting the scenic locations of Coorg. Get drenched in the beauty of mysty morning and start to Dubare Elephant Camp where you can take part in bathing and feeding of elephants, a unique experience. Then proceed to Abbey Falls, located amidst lush green coffee plantations owned by an individual. You can access here using a hanging bridge.After thoroughly enjoying here, resume to Madikeri Fort, Museum, Raja Seat Museum and Tomb to know more about the history of Deccan Plateau. Return to hotel and after relaxing for a while, the time is at your disposal to stroll along shopping region where you can opt to get some homemade wines of different flavours. Overnight Stay at Coorg.
Check out from the hotel after an early breakfast and start your drive to Bangalore. Our representative from South Tourism will assist you to board your return flight based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with beautiful memories!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve