Upon your arrival at Bangalore Airport / Railway Station, residence pickup, you will be welcomed by our Guest Relations Executive. He will introduce you to our driver. Later proceed to Wayanad - The name Wayanad comes from two words “Vayal Nadu“. Vayal means Paddy Field, Nadu used to describe the land area in the south region, on reaching you can visit local Wayanad sightseeings as below.
Edakkal Caves are two natural caves at a remote location at Edakkal, inside the caves are pictorial writings believed to date to at least 6,000 BC from the Neolithic man, indicating the presence of a prehistoric civilization or settlement in this region.
Timing:09:30 Hrs to 16:00 Hrs.
Wayanad wildlife sanctuary is contiguous to the protected areas of Nagarhole and Bandipur of Karnataka on the north-east and Mudumalai of Tamilnadu on the south–east. 45 species of mammals, 203 sp. of birds, 45 species of reptiles, 30 species of amphibians and 59 species of fishes are reported from the sanctuary
The Distance between Edakkal caves and Wayanad Wildlife sanctuary is 25 Km by Road - Timing: Every day from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM to 5:00PM.
You can have leisure breakfast this morning at the staying hotel and then proceed your day for exploring the local sightseeings as below.
Banasura Sagar Dam, located in Kalpetta, is among the most visited destinations in Northern Kerala. Popular as the largest earthen dam in India and the second largest in Asia, it constraints the waters of the Karamanathodu, an offspring of the Kabini River.
The Distance between Kanthanpara Waterfalls and Banasura dam is 30 KM by Road
The most important tourist destination in Wayanad, Pookot Lake is a natural fresh water lake nestled amidst evergreen forests and wooded slopes.
The Distance between Banasura dam and Pookode lake is 45 KM by Road
Complete your breakfast at the staying hotel and then you will be transferred to Bangalore Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey back home with Sweet Memories of your days spent in Wayanad Tour ends!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve