Today morning upon your arrival, you will be welcome by guest relations executive, and after introduction to our chauffer, you can proceed to Ooty (Udhagamandalam). On reaching Ooty, check in into the hotel for stay. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Have breakfast at the hotel and explore the town the entire day where you can visit Botanical garden - spread over a huge area of 22 hectares and with more than 650 species of flowers and trees is a horticulturist’s delight. The highlight of this garden is a fossil tree believed to be 20 million years old, and then visit The Doddabetta peak - at an altitude of 8606 feet is the highest point of South India. It provides stunning views of this hilly region. After that visit The Rose Garden - located in the prime part of Ooty, spread across in around 10acres of area, it is one of the largest gardens of its kind in India. The Wax museum in Ooty is also an interesting spot to visit. Wind up your day at the Ooty Lake where in you can indulge in many activities like Boating, Cycling around the lake, Joy ride on Horse etc. (On direct payment basis). Also proceed to Coonoor by visiting Coonoor where on reaching, you can visit sightseeings: Sim’s park – yet another beautiful botanical garden which is home to a variety of unusual species of plants from different parts of the world. Lamb’s rock – gives you a spectacular view of the lush forest and the beautiful hills side, thus making this place an excellent picnic spot too. The Dolphin’s Nose – is another stunning viewpoint which is more than 1000 feet above sea level. The name is derived due the unique rock formation of the peak resembling a dolphin’s nose. Post visits in Coonoor, return back to Ooty. Overnight at hotel in Ooty.
Complete your breakfast at Ooty hotel and then proceed to Bangalore whereas per your departure schedule, you will be transferred to Bangalore Airport / Railway Station for your onward journey Tour ends!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve