Get stunned at the very first sight of gorgeous backwaters of Kerala, the shallow water with low current.A day cruising on the houseboat floating on these gleaming waters is an experience you can never afford to miss while planning a tour to God's Own Country, Kerala
Your journey to Alleppey starts from Cochin. Upon your arrival, our representative from South Tourism will assist you for a smooth check-in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while, you can start to explore the prominent locations of Alleppey. Visit Karunakaran Memorial Museum, the largest museum established by a family, where you find wonderful artefacts exhibiting historic moments.Marvel at the architecture of Krishnaswamy temple before proceeding to stroll on the sandy beach of Allappuzha and the light house. Spend your evening with colorful experiences before returning to hotel.
Post breakfast, start your day to embark on the houseboat. The day cruise of Alleppey hosueboat takes you through the scenic locations surrounded by water. Enjoy the authentic Kerala cuisines prepared onboard by the crew.Once the houseboat is anchored in the evening, the residents on the banks give you a deeper insight into the lives on lagoons. Return to houseboat for your dinner and overnight stay, a unique experience on the floating house.
Disembark from the houseboat after the breakfast and proceed to Kumarakom, another spectacular destination of Kerala. Visit the bird sanctuary and zoom into the life of local residents. Get yourself soaked in nature's abundant beauty before returning to hotel. Overnight stay at Kumarakom
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel, start your return journey to Cochin. If time permits, you have the option of visiitng Lulu Mall, a popular shopping location
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening