Honeymoon Memories of Kerala
A soulful honeymoon package that includes the perfect romantic ingredients. From waterfalls, tea, wildlife, temples, and lighthouse during sunset, a true sizzler in the honeymoon category.
On arrival at Cochin Airport/ Railway Station you will be received by our representative and drive straight to the Honeymooners Paradise -Munnar hill station. Enroute stop at Valera and Cheeyappara Waterfalls. Reaching Munnar, check into the hotel and relax. Enjoy the Dinner along with your partner at the resort and Overnight at Munnar
Today you can have the full day sightseeing tour of the Romantic hills in Munnar, where you can visit the Eravikulam National Park to witness the jungle habitants and different and rare spices of wildlife. Then you can visit the Mattupetty dam which is constructed 1800 m above the sea level. Later visit Echo point. As the name resembles is its nature. The calmness of this place is frequently disturbed by the visitors since the word you throw to the nature in air, comes back again as an echo. Your next destination would be the tea museum (Closed on Monday). An informative place for all kids and tea lovers. This place has many photographs and machinery's of how the tea leaves are processed and definitely it will be exciting for tea sippers to know the mechanisms. In the evening take a quiet walk and explore the undisturbed nature. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Drive to the admiring wildlife of Thekkady wildlife (Periyar). Check in the hotel and later free for the activities to entertain together with your partner. Enjoy 30Mins elephant ride through the cardamom Plantation. Also you have Option for other activities (on direct payment) like boating in the lake, boat ride, spice tour, trekking, etc. depending upon the time available. Overnight at Thekkady.
Drive to the most exciting Honeymoon destination - Alleppey and on reaching - you can do local sightseeings - visit Sree Krishna Swamy temple and visit local churches if you wish, later you can check in to the hotel. After small refreshment - you can spend time at Alleppey Beach visit Alleppey Beach Light House. Overnight stay at Alleppey
You can leisurely have breakfast at staying hotel and start your drive to Cochin. You can do the sightseeing of Fort Cochin and later you will be transferred to Cochin airport/ railway station for your onward journey back home with Sweet Memories of your days spent in Kerala. Tour ends!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening