Kerala's Hill Stations and Spices
Upon your arrival at Cochin airport, you will drive straight to Munnar. Munnar is one of the most beautiful hill stations in Kerala, which is remarkably famous for the flower “Neela Kurinji” that blooms once in 12 years and Anamudi, the highest peak in South India. It gives the most enchanting experience of nature in all its virgin beauty. Sprawling tea plantations and winding roads make Munnar a famous hill station. On the way from Cochin to Munnar, you will cross over beautiful water falls called Cheeyappara falls and Pallivasal falls, amongst the dense green plantations. Check in at your hotel and relax for a while. Evening visit Kerala special Spice market. The divine fragrance of these spices would tempt you for sure. Relax for the night in your hotel at Munnar.
Visit Eravikulam national park which is famous for the Nilgiri Thar Goats (every year, it remains closed during February and March). The fragrance of the tea plantations and the green hills swooning with the white mists would make you madly in love with the nature’s divine beauty. After lunch, Visit Mattupatti dam, its famous dairy farm comprising high breeds of cows, Kundala lake, Echo point where you can hear echoes of your own voice, and finally Tea museum (closed on Monday) by Tata tea, a worth to visit. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast proceed towards Periyar, a land full of cardamom and spice plantation and home to one of the largest wildlife reserves in India. Periyar is famous for its national park called Periyar Tiger Reserve. Many other interesting activities inside the sanctuary as well as in other places would keep you engaged and enthusiastic for the whole day. Boating, trekking, nature walk, jeep safari and Bamboo rafting inside the sanctuary, other activities like spice tour, elephant ride, elephant packages, bullock cart ride etc will entertain you. If you like to enjoy all these activities, then you must stay for at least 02 nights and 03 days in Periyar. Overnight in your hotel.
As per your flight schedule, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for your flight back home.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening