Short tour to Wayanad
Wayanad the land of beauty has got million reasons to be the most visited tourist destination. In your two days tour at Wayanad you will know why. The lush green hills, lovely ambiance, foggy mist, breath taking waterfalls, trekking trails, bird watching sites and what not see it for yourself.
Upon your arrival at Bangaluru, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for your onward journey to Wayanad. The journey will take approximately 8 hours. Enroute, visit Muthanga wildlife sanctuary, the largest of sanctuaries in Kerala. Reach Wayanad and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Wayanad.
This day is for exploring the scenic locations of Wayanad and listen to the nature entertaining you wherever you go. Start with a visit to Edakkal caves, located at much above the sea level, amazing everyone with the stone age carvings. Get yourself soaked in the beauty of Soochipara waterfalls, a three tiered wonder amidst deciduous lush greens. Also visit Pookode lake,and Banasura Sagar dam, the second largest earth dam of Asis, the other popular locations of Wayanad. Overnight stay at Wayanad.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and resume your drive to Bangalore. This will take approximately eight hours and based on your departure schedule, our representative from South Tourism will assist you to board your fligt / train. Tour ends with happy memories !
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening