Plan a tour to the scenic hills of Kerala, where nature has showcased itself wonderfully. Experience the joyful moments at Munnar, the romantic destination of Kerala and Thekkady, the tiger reserve region. Pack your bags today for an enchanting experience.
Upon your arrival at Cochin, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for your onward journey to Munnar.The cascading Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls en route Munnar on NH 49 (Kochi-Madurai Highway) adds merriment to your travel. Feel the adrenaline rush going for a trek before your evening stroll through lush green tea plantations. Return to hotel at Munnar for overnight stay.
Start your day with list of locations to explore in Munnar.Proceed to Eravikulam National Park, home for the endangered species of birds and animals like Tahr. Get to know different varieties of tea plantations in the Tea Musuem before moving to Nyayamkad Water Falls.Being the most scenic tourist spot in Munnar, Nyayamkad water falls attracts hundred's of visitors every day. Soak yourself in the unspoilt beauty of the ambience, an enchanting experience.Return to hotel and rest of the day is for you. Overnight in Munnar
Post breakfast,check out from the hotel and start your drive to Thekkady, region for tiger reserve. Anyone visiting Thekkady will be stunned to look around the lush green plains and meadows, scenic indeed! You can opt for boat riding and a safari on the back of the majestic mammal. You can even spot a tiger at a close proximity. Stroll through the spice gardens and get to know about the variety of spices grown before returning to hotel. Overnight stay at Thekkady
This day is for experiencing the nature as it is! Visit Rose Park and Elephant Junction for unique experiences. Later in the evening, attend a Kathakali and kalari show, which is the finest art form of Kerala performed by seasoned artistes of Kerala. Enjoy the shows before returning to hotel.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel, our representative from South Tourism will assist you to catch your flight at Cochin airport based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with beautiful memories.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve