Upon you arrival, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for a smooth hotel check-in. After relaxing a while, start to visit the Mattancherry palace and marvel at its grandeur.Built in Kerala style mansions,the four quadrants and the central courtyars houses several artefacts about the Kings of Kochi. Also Visit, Fort Kochi, St.Francis Church. Kochi is the most popular as a natural harbor and a major trading port, attracts every one with its chinese fishing nets. The day ends after visiting the highlights of this historic city. Overnight stay at Cochin
Post breakfast, start your drive to Munnar, the romantic destination in Kerala covered with lush green tea plantations. En-route,enjoy your time in Cheeyapara and Valara Falls,truly a visual retreat. Also visit Eravikulam National Park, home for endangered species of animals and bird. After experiencing nature's wonders, return to hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast at hotel, begin your day with Munnar sightseeing,most scenic location in Kerala. Start your drive to Mattupetty Dam with an option of watching the migratory birds. Experience the nature at Pothamedu view point. Proceed to know about the varieties of tea plantations in Tea Museum, Capture the moments while you walk through the picturesque corridors of Blossom Park, Rose Garden and witness the awesome scenery from Echo point. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Based on your departure schedule, you can either plan your drive to Cochin or you can visit Lulu Shopping Mall and buy souvenirs for your family and friends. Later on, you can resume your return journey to Cochin. Tour Ends with happy memories!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve