Idukki Spice Tour of Kerala
If you are looking for an experience to make your vacation a wonderful period, plan a trip to the God’s own country, Kerala. The ride on the elephants in Thekkady, cruising on the houseboats in Kumarakom and Alleppey will be the enchanting experiences you will get in Kerala. The gleaming lagoons at Alleppey will tell you a different story about Kerala. Plan a tour commencing and ending at Cochin, the beautiful port city !
On your arrival at Cochin airport our Guest relation executive receive you from the airport and introduce your driver. later Drive to Thekkady which is famous for its wildlife sanctuary and for a large variety of spices found here. On reaching there, check into the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
Today after breakfast OPTION to go for elephant ride and spice tour, boat ride. In the evening free to explore the spice market. Overnight stay at the hotel in Thekkady.
After breakfast drive to Kumarakom. It’s backwater relaxing destination, we can see the large backwater of the Vembanadu Lake and Thannermukkom Bund. (Salt Water Barrier) it is the largest mud regulator in India. On arrival check in to Hotel and relax, evening option for Motorboat or Canoe ride in the Lake. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Today after the breakfast drive to Alleppey backwater and board your overnight Houseboat for a memorable Cruise in backwater. during your Cruise you can see many churches and villages and to know the backwater life of local People who lives there. also to enjoy a authentic Food of Kerala with Fish and other cuisines. Lunch. Dinner and Breakfast will be Serving in the houseboat. Overnight stay at Deluxe/ Premium houseboat.
After the breakfast you will be disembark from the houseboat at 09:00Am and further drive to Cochin airport/railway station. our Guest relation executive will meet you at airport to Board your flight/ Train with a memorable family vacation in Gods own Country. We look forward to welcome you back to the God’s Own Country.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening