Are you looking for something exciting for a short break you have from the tussles of your hectic life? Here we go with exploration of Wayanad, the romantic destination of Kerala, God's own country. Starting from Bangalore, the tour takes you through the untouched beauty of Wayanad and its prominent tourist locations. Listen to the nature's beauty as it is, wherever you go in Wayanad. Pack your bags and head on for a never before experience.
Upon your arrival at Bangaluru, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for your onward journey to Wayanad. The journey will take approximately 8 hours. Reach Wayanad and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Wayanad.
This day is for exploring the scenic locations of Wayanad and listen to the nature entertaining you wherever you go. Start with a jeep safari into the Muthangha wildlife sanctuary, Kerala's largest wildlife sanctuary with rich flora and fauna. Then proceed to Edakkal caves, located at much above the sea level, amazing everyone with the stone age carvings. Get yourself soaked in the beauty of Soochipara waterfalls, a three tiered wonder amidst deciduous lush greens. Also visit Chembara peak and Pookode lake, the other popular locations of Wayanad. Overnight stay at Wayanad
This day is for visiting few more locations in Wayanad. Post breakfast, start your sightseeing with Banasura Sagar Dam, the second largest earth dam in Asia made up of massive stacks of stones and boulders.Know about the brave King Pazhasi Raja in the Museum and visit his Tomb. Also visit Tirunelli temple, a popular sacred centre in Wayanad. Overnight stay in Wayanad
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and start your drive to Bangalore, which will take approximately eight hours. Our representative from South Tourism will assist you to board your return flight based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with Happy Memories!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve