Munnar Hillstation Tour
Plan a trip to the romantic hills of Kerala, treasured with the extremely scenic locations making your vacation, the most memorable one. Tourists visiting Munnar are awe struck with the spell binding beauty of the mountains and the vast tea and spice plantations. Visiting the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam and the Tea Museum make your tour to Munnar complete.
On your arrival at Cochin airport our Guest relation executive receive you from the airport and introduce your driver. Later proceed to Munnar. Munnar is one of the most idyllic tourist destinations in Kerala. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft, Munnar was the favored summer resort of the British rulers in the colonial days. An unending expanse of tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains, exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests, and the aroma of spice scented cool air, Munnar has all these and more. On arrival check in to the Hotel. Later in the evening walk around the Tea Estate just to feel the Hill station. Overnight stay at Munnar Hotel.
Today you can have the full day sightseeing tour of the Romantic hills in Munnar, where you can visit the Eravikulam National Park to witness the jungle habitants and different and rare spices of wildlife. Then you can visit the Mattupetty dam which is constructed 1800 m above the sea level. Later visit Echo point. As the name resembles is its nature. The calmness of this place is frequently disturbed by the visitors since the word you throw to the nature in air, comes back again as an echo. Your next destination would be the tea museum (Closed on Monday). An informative place for all kids and tea lovers. This place has many photographs and machinery’s of how the tea leaves are processed and definitely it will be exciting for tea sippers to know the mechanisms. In the evening take a quiet walk and explore the undisturbed nature. Overnight stay in Munnar.
After the breakfast, drive to Cochin airport. Upon reaching the Cochin airport our Guest relation executive will meet you at airport assisting you to Board your flight after a memorable vacation in God’s own Country. We look forward to welcome you back to the God’s Own Country.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening