A short trip to Ooty, the Queen of Hill Stations will open you the doors of unlimited fun and loads of surprises. Two days will be enough to explore the exotic locations dotted across Ooty.Visit Doddabetta, coonoor, botanical garden, rose garden and much more in the list included in the tour package "Tour to Queen of Hills".
Upon your arrival at Bangaluru, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for your onward journey to Ooty, the "Queen of Hill Stations". On the way, visit the Mudumalai wildlife sanctuary, Pykara River and shooting Point. Check into the hotel at Ooty and rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Ooty
This day is for experiencing the beauty of Ooty. Post breakfast, start to visit Botanical Garden, the iconic location of Ooty. The fossil trees, glass house, model house of tribal Todas are some of the popular attractions here. Proceed to Rose Garden, where you can witness unique varieties of roses you would probably have never seen before. Also visit St.Stephan Church, Tea Factory & Museum, Thread Garden and Stone House, the interest locations in Ooty. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Start early from the hotel and visit the highest peak in Nilgiri Mountain ranges called Doddabetta peak. Enjoy the panoramic view of the hills from the top before proceeding to other popular tourist locations in Coonoor. The list includes SIMS park, Dolphin's Nose, Lambs Rock. Return to Ooty to experience the beauty of Boranical Garden, an iconic location of Ooty. The aesthetic arrangement of trees and plants, fossil trees, glass house and model house of tribal Todas are some of the prominent attractions of Botanical Garden. Also visit Rose Garden where you can witness unusual types of roses which you would probably have never seen earlier. Proceed to Ooty lake and opt for boat riding, an enchanting experience. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your drive to Bangalore.Our representative from South Tourism will assist you to board your flight based on your departure schedule.Tour ends with beautiful memories!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve