An ideal weekend getaway on Spiritual Sojurn will be ideal when your tour plan covers Tirupati, the most popular spiritual destination easily accessible from the Gateway of South India, Chennai. Tirupati, world's richest temple, witnesses lakhs of devotees everyday arriving to worship Lord Venkateshwara, the nine feet tall, self manifested presiding deity in the standing posture.Pack your bags for a soulful experience at Tirupati.
Upon your arrival, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward transfer to Tirupati Tirumala via Kalahasthi, one of the FIve temples representing the elements of Universe.The temple dedicated to Lord Shiva at Kalahasthi is called as Vayu Linga, representing the element Air. After visiting the temple, resume your drive to Tirupati. After reaching Tirupati, chekc into the hotel and rest of the day is at your leisure. Ovenright stay at Tirupati.
This day is for worshipping Lord Venkateshwara. Marvel the architecture of the temple and the giant idol of the premium deity. Tirupati temple houses world's one of the largest kitchen feeding more than one lakh devotees every day. The temple celebrates a festival every day and festivals' count exceeds number of days in a year. Worship the presiding deity and visit other smaller subshrines inside the temple premises. Overnight stay at Tirupati.
Post breakfast, start your return journey to Chennai. Tour ends with happy memories.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve