Tirumala tirupati trip
An ideal weekend getaway on Spiritual Sojourn will be ideal really, only when your tour plan covers Tirupati, the most popular spiritual destination easily accessible from the Gateway of South India, Chennai. Tirupati, world's richest temple, witnesses lakhs of devotees everyday arriving to worship Lord Venkateshwara, the nine feet tall, self-manifested presiding deity in the standing posture. Pack your bags for a soulful experience at Tirupati.
Upon your arrival, the representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for your onward transfer to Tirupati Tirumala via Kalahasthi, one of the Five temples representing the elements of the Universe. In Kalahasthi, the temple dedicated to Lord Shiva is called as Vayu Linga, representing the element Air. After visiting the temple, resume your drive to Tirupati. After reaching Tirupati, check in to the hotel and the rest of the day is at your leisure. Ovenright stay at Tirupati.
This day is for worshipping Lord Venkateshwara. Marvel the architecture of the temple and the giant idol of the premium deity. Tirupati temple houses one of the largest kitchen in the world to feed more than one lakh devotees every day. The temple celebrates a festival every day and the festivals' count exceeds the number of days in a year. Worship the presiding deity and visit the other smaller sub shrines inside the temple premises. Overnight stay at Tirupati.
Post breakfast, start your return journey to Chennai. Tour ends with happy memories.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening