Explore Munnar, the most romantic destination in God's Own Country, Kerala. The unending expanse of lush green tea plantations and scenic locations all around keep you awestruck from the moment you land in Munnar.Go around the region and witness the impeccable beauty of nature, a mind blowing experience to cherish.
Start your ecstatic journey to Munnar from Cochin. Upon your arrival, you will be received by one of our representatives and you can comfortably resume your drive to Munnar. En-route, visit Cheeyapara and Valara Falls,fill your memory card with loads of photos to rewind the sweet memories later. After reaching Munnar, check into the hotel and rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Munnar
Start your day with list of locations to explore in Munnar.Proceed to Eravikulam National Park, home for the endangered species of birds and animals like Tahr. Get to know different varieties of tea plantations in the Tea Musuem before moving to Nyayamkad Water Falls.Being the most scenic tourist spot in Munnar, Nyayamkad water falls attracts hundred's of visitors every day. Soak yourself in the unspoilt beauty of the ambience, an enchanting experience.Return to hotel and rest of the day is for you. Overnight in Munnar
After breakfast at hotel, begin your day with Munnar sightseeing,most scenic location in Kerala. Start your drive to Mattupetty Dam with an option of watching the migratory birds. Experience the nature at Top Station and Pothamedu view point. Proceed to know about the varieties of tea plantations in Tea Museum, Capture the moments while you walk through the picturesque corridors of Blossom Park, Rose Garden and witness the awesome scenery from Echo point. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Based on your departure schedule, you can either plan your drive to Cochin or you can visit Lulu Shopping Mall and buy souvenirs for your family and friends. Later on, you can resume your return journey to Cochin. Tour Ends with happy memories!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve