Upon your arrival at Bangalore, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward transfer to Coorg, one of the most romantic destinations in India. En Route, visit Bylakuppe, the second largest Tibetan settlement in India. Marvel the exquisite architecture and the youngest monks in Namdrolling Buddhist Monastery. Listen to nature in Cavery Nisarghadhama, a mind blowing location frequented by travellers and the local residents alike. Reach Coorg and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Coorg
This day is for visiting the scenic locations of Coorg. Get drenched in the beauty of misty morning and start to Omkareswarar Temple. Then proceed to Dubare Elephant camp, where you can get to know about the lives of majestic mammals. You can also take part in bathing and feeding the elephants, an exciting activity for everyone. After relaxing a while at hotel, later in the evening, proceed to Madikeri Fort, Museum, Raja Sear and Museum to know more about the history of Deccan Plateau. Then, the time is at your disposal to stroll along shopping region where you can opt to get some homemade wines of different flavours Overnight stay in Coorg.
This day is for visiting Abbey Falls, located amidst lush green coffee plantations owned by an individual. You can access here using a hanging bridge.After thoroughly enjoying here,proceed to Tala Kavery, where the River Mighty Cauvery originates. Also, witness the beauty of confluence of three holy rivers in Bagamandala, the most scenic location of Coorg or Kodagu, and this is an equally important sacred centre of Karnataka. Return to hotel and rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight Stay at Coorg.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your drive to Bangalore. Tour ends with wonderful memories !
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve