Once you arrive at Chennai, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward transfer to Tirupati, the world renowned spiritual destination. Check into the hotel and relax for a while. Later start to have Dharshan of Lord Venkateshwara, the self manifested form of Lord Vishnu in the standing posture. Tirupati Tirumala is acclaimed to be World's richest temple with more than one lakh devotees worshipping the Lord. The temple is prominent for world's one of the largest kitchens feeding all the devotees everyday and for the sweet ball called Laddu having the GI tag. Have a wonderful dharshan before returning to hotel. Overnight stay in Tirupati.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your drive to Mahabalipuram, the most visited coastal town of South India.En route to Mahabalipuram, stop at Kanchipuram, the holy city of temples. Visit Kamakshi Amman temple, the only temple where the presiding deity Goddess Kamakshi is found in the Padmasana Posture. Then proceed to Ekambareswarar temple, one of the Five Panchabootha temples representing Earth(Prithvi Lingam).Marvel the grandeur of Kailasanathar Temple before you resume your journey to Mahabalipuram, the most frequented coastal resort town of South India, Check into the hotel and rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Mahabalipuram.
This day is for Mahabalipuram sightseeing. The city and the sandy shores have lot to explore. The pinnacle of Pallava Dynasty can be witnessed here in the form of stone structures and temples on the shore.Marvel the beauty of Pancha Rathas, Descent of Ganges which is a monolithic wonder made in stone,Krishna?s butterball and varaha cave temple. Also visit the Sea Shell Musuem where you can see the largest collections of shells and pearls, an astonishing sight.After thoroughly enjoying at Mahabalipuram, proceed to Chennai and visit some of the iconic locations. Start with Kapaleeswarar Temple and later on to St.George Fort and Musuem. Later in the evening, stroll along the sandy shores of the world?s second longest Marina Beach and shopping can be done to buy some souvenirs before returning to hotel Overnight stay in Chennai.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel to board your flight based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with beautiful memories.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve