Kerala Backwaters with Beach
An enchanting tour plan to experience the beauty of Kerala in its beachwaters and beaches.God's own country takes you through the gleaming backwaters and sandy shores, giving your vacation a magical touch
Your journey to Alleppey starts from Cochin. Upon your arrival, our representative from South Tourism will assist you for a smooth check-in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while, you can start to explore the prominent locations of Alleppey. Visit Karunakaran Memorial Museum, the largest museum established by a family, where you find wonderful artefacts exhibiting historic moments.Marvel at the architecture of Krishnaswamy temple before proceeding to stroll on the sandy beach of Allappuzha and the light house. Spend your evening with colorful experiences before returning to hotel.
Post breakfast, proceed to Kumarakom, another spectacular destination of Kerala. Visit the bird sanctuary and zoom into the life of local residents. Get yourself soaked in nature's abundant beauty before returning to hotel. Overnight stay at Kumarakom
Check out from the hotel after breakfast and proceed to Kovalam, the exotic beach destination in Kerala.Enroute, stop at Horse Palace Museum and Wax Museum. Also visit the world renowned Padmanabhaswamy temple. Reach Kovalam and check into hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Kovalam
Post breakfast, this day is for sightseeing the idyllic beach destination, Kovalam. Start your sightseeing with Kovalam beach, a popular tourist destination in Kerala. Also visit,Marine Research Aquarium. Light House and Vizhinjam Fishing Harbor before returning to hotel. Overnight stay at Kovalam
After checking out from hotel, our representative will assist you to get transferred to Trivandrum airport and board your flight based on your departure schedule. Tour Ends with beautiful memories !.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening