Temple Tour Rameshwaram
This blissful honeymoon package is filled with the right mixture of divinity, charm, relaxation, shopping, and unforgettable romantic experience you’ll cherish for life.
Temple Tour of South Kashi
A spiritual journey to Rameswaram, revered as South Kasi is an ideal choice for a spiritual sojourn. Explore the coastal town Rameswaram and the nearby locations on a weekend getaway.
Upon your arrival at Madurai, our representative from South Tourism will rececive and assist for your onward journey to Rameswaram. Before checking in at the hotel, the structure of the Pamban bridge, an icon of Rameswaram. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Later in the evening,, if time permits, visit Ramanathaswamy temple. Overnight stay in Rameswaram.
This day is for visiting the various locations of Rameswaram. Start with the grand Ramanathaswamy temple, which has high relevance to the great Indian Epic Ramayana. After the gorgeous victory over the demon King Ravan, Lord Rama visited Rameswaram and did poojas to the presiding deity here and the temple is revered to be highly significant thereafter. And, Rameswaram temple is also known for the longest corridors with identical figurines carved on both sides of the precincts. Also visit Agni Theertham and floating stones and Ramar Patham(believed to be the imprint of Lord Rama during his visit here). Before returning to hotel, visit Abdul Kalam Memorial, place with the memories of Past President of India and a great Scientist Dr.APJ,Abdul Kalam. Overnight stay in Rameswaram.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Madurai. Before that visit Dhanushkodi, the city devoured during a calamity in 1964 and now emerging as a popualr tourist destination with its remnants. Resume your journey to Madurai to board your flight based on your departure schedule.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening