Trip to Pondicherry
A short trip to Pondicherry from Bangalore will be an ideal option for a perfect weekend getaway. Pondicherry, the former French enclave still retains the charm and grace. Pondicherry is most popular for its cleanest shorelines and Auroville, the icon of Pondicherry
Upon your arrival at Bangalore, our representative will receive and assist you for your onward transfer to Pondicherry, one of the beautiful union territories of India. Reach Pondicherry and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Pondicherry
This day is for Pondicherry sightseeing. Start with Aurobindo Ashram, the spiritual icon of Pondicherry where you can witness the tombs of Sri Aurobindo and Mother lying adjacent to each other with hundreds of devotees meditating in deep silence. Next you can move on to Manakula Vinayagar temple, a centuries old shrine with presiding deity as Lord Ganesha. Also, visit the Museum, Bharathi Park, French War memorial and Aayee mandapam, which are some of the prominent tourist locations of Pondicherry. Proceed to Auroville, the global village promoting peace among the mankind to have a unique experience. Proceed to handmade paper factory where you can witness the unique style of papers with wonderful textures being made here. Later in the evening, stroll along the sandy shorelines with your loved ones. Overnight stay in Pondicherry
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Bangalore. Our representative will assist you to board your flight based on your flight timings. Tour ends with beautiful memories
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening