Upon your arrival, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for a smooth hotel check-in. After relaxing a while, start to visit the Mattancherry palace and marvel at its grandeur.Built in Kerala style mansions,the four quadrants and the central courtyars houses several artefacts about the Kings of Kochi. Also Visit, Fort Kochi, St.Francis Church. Kochi is post popular as a natural harbor and a major trading port, attracts every one with its chinese fishing nets. The day ends after visiting the highlights of this historic city. Overnight stay at Cochin
The cascading Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls en route Munnar on NH 49 (Kochi-Madurai Highway) adds merriment to your travel. Feel the adrenaline rush going for a trek before your evening stroll through lush green tea plantations. Return to hotel at Munnar for overnight stay.
Start your day with list of locations to explore in Munnar.Proceed to Eravikulam National Park, home for the endangered species of birds and animals like Tahr. Get to know different varieties of tea plantations in the Tea Musuem before moving to Nyayamkad Water Falls.Being the most scenic tourist spot in Munnar, Nyayamkad water falls attracts hundred's of visitors every day. Soak yourself in the unspoilt beauty of the ambience, an enchanting experience.Return to hotel and rest of the day is for you. Overnight in Munnar
After breakfast, start your drive to Alleppey, acclaimed as Venice of the East.The network of lagoons and lakes can be seen with cosily designed and decorated houseboats,the prominent tourist attraction at Alleppey. Upon your arrival at Alleppey, our representative from South Tourism will assist you for a smooth check-in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while, you can start to explore the prominent locations of Alleppey. Visit Karunakaran Memorial Museum, the largest museum established by a family, where you find wonderful artefacts exhibiting historic moments.Marvel the architecture of Krishnaswamy temple before proceeding to stroll on the sandy beach of Allappuzha and the light house. Spend your evening with colorful experiences before returning to hotel.
Post breakfast, stroll along the shopping zones of Alleppey.You can spend time in Marari Beach, another wonderful destination in Kerala. With all the wonderful experiences, start your drive back to Cochin for your return journey packed with beautiful memories
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve