Jyotirlinga Tour to Tamilnadu
A powerful temple trip and sightseeing tour. Particularly, visiting the Jyothirlinga can make one attain “Moksha” (exemption from rebirth) according to Hindu beliefs. A new inclusion in the plan is Sir APJ Kalam’s memorial visit which is a must-do for every human. Let the noble soul’s vision and blessings of Lord Shiva bestow happiness throughout this trip and your life.
Welcome to the land of bravery, devotion, and empathy. After trying your hand on the delectable cuisine of Madurai travel to Rameshwaram. You get to visit the prominent Pamban Road Bridge followed by the Sacred Jyothirlinga - Ramanathaswamy Temple, the holy springs, the powerful Panchamukhi (five faced) Hanuman Temple, the magical floating stones, highly revered Rama Tirtha, Agni Tirtha, Jada Thirtha and Lakshmana Tirtha. The divine Kothandaramaswamy Temple of Lord Rama and Ramar Patham are a must-visit for the Hindu population. The erstwhile President of India, the DEMIGOD of the youth, DR APJ Kalam's house and his memorial are must-visit for every Indian. Then, you get to visit the ghost town near Rameshwaram, Dhanushkodi for a fulfilling tour experience. Sleep overnight in Rameshwaram after a long and tiring day.
After you wake up and refresh, travel from Rameshwaram to Madurai. You’ll be dropped at the Madurai International Airport or Railway Station to get back home with happy and interesting memories. Have a safe journey!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening