Upon reaching Leh, one of our representatives will receive you and assist for your smooth check in at the hotel. Relax for a while and later in the evening, visit Shanti Stupa and Leh Market.Overnight stay in Leh.
Post breakfast, start for a city tour of Leh. Proceed to Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame This is a museum maintained by the Indian , Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib supposed to be built to mark the visit of Guru Nanak Dev to this area. Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill which is set to defy the law of gravity. Also enjoy the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Overnight stay in Leh
Post breakfast, start your drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. Check into the hotel and relax for a while. Later in the evening, enjoy the Camel Safari.Overnight stay in Nubra
This day you will start from Nubra and follow the same route towards Leh, till you reach Khalsar. The road after Shyok is good and you can enjoy the steep route. Drive further to Pangong Lake, one of the largest and most beautiful natural brackish lakes in the Himalayas. Explore the lake area and you may catch some rare wildlife. Overnight stay near Pangong Lake.
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short break at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Visit the sacred centres of Buddhism like Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, Shey Palace and return back to Leh.Overnight stay in Leh
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be assisted to board your flight based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with wonderful memories.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve