Leisure trip to Pondicherry
A city that is eminent as a perfect weekend getaway destination, a city that can be explored easily by foot or bicycle, the city that entices with its prospering bougainvillas, tall towered cathedrals and ancient colonial buildings of the French colony, still holding its grace and charm on the beaches of the Bay of Bengal is none other than Pondicherry. Though French colony once, it glistens with colourful Indian festivals all-round the year. Several mosques, quiet, clean beaches and Sri Aurobindo Ashram enhances its tribute.
On your arrival at Bangalore, our representative will receive and assist you for your onward transfer to Pondicherry, the former French enclave brimming vibrantly with its unspoilt beaches. Upon arrival at Pondicherry, check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Pondicherry
Post breakfast, start with your sightseeing. Visit Aurobindo Ashram, the spiritual icon of Pondicherry where the tombs of Sri Aurobindo and Mother lying adjacent to each other with hundreds of devotees meditating in deep quietness. Proceed with Manakula Vinayagar temple, an ancient temple with presiding deity as Lord Ganesha. Visit the Museum, Bharathi Park, French War memorial and Aayee mandapam, which are some of the other prominent attractions of Pondicherry. Proceed to Auroville, the world-wide village promoting peace among the mankind to make them realize the human unity. Then proceed to handmade paper factory. Amaze at the unique style of papers with wonderful textures made here. Later in the evening, stroll along the sandy shorelines with your loved ones. Overnight stay in Pondicherry
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Bangalore. Our representative will assist you to board your flight based on your flight timings. Tour ends with beautiful memories!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening