Your Short trip to Munnar starts from the iconic location Kochi in God’s Own Country. Upon you arrival, our representatitve from South Tourism welcomes and assists you for a smooth check-in at the hotel. After pleasant strolls through the scenic locations, and two nights of stay in Munnar,get yourself reenergized, heading back to your home with bundles of memories
The cascading Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls en route Munnar on NH 49 (Kochi-Madurai Highway) adds merriment to your travel. Feel the adrenaline rush going for a trek before your evening stroll through lush green tea plantations. Return to hotel at Munnar for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, begin your day with Munnar sightseeing, acclaimed as most romantic location in Kerala. Try to spot endangered Nilgiri Tahr inside Eravikulam National Park, before heading to Mattupetty Dam with an option of watching the migratory birds. Before returning to hotel,never afford to miss Idukki Arch Dam and Muthirapuzha River glittereing midst lush coffee and cardamom plantations. Get to know about the various varieties of Tea products at Tea Museum in Nallathanni. Also, visit Blossom Hydel Park, record the wonderful moments walking on the corridors of Rose Garden. Get drenched yourself in Nature's magic at Echo Point before returning to hotel for overnight stay.
Post breakfast, based on your departure schedule, you can drive back to Cochin to continue exploring the other destinations or take your return journey. Tour Ends with Beautiful Memories !
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Eve