South Kasi Rameshwaram
A powerful temple trip and sightseeing tour. Start with the beautiful statues and carvings of Madurai Meenakshi Amman Temple, Azhwar Saint’s famous Koodar Azhagar Temple, Indo-Saracenic architecture imbibed Tirumalai Nayakar Mahal, and the renowned Gandhi Museum. Visit the Jyothirlinga Temple in Rameshwaram and walk on the 100-year-old sea bridge in India clicking portraits and wide-angle shots. A new inclusion in the plan is Sir APJ Kalam’s memorial visit which is a must-do for every human. Let the noble soul’s vision and blessings of Lord Shiva along with the soul of Madurai bestow happiness throughout this trip and life.
Spend a whole day on one of the celebrated cities of Tamilnadu, Madurai. After a nutritious breakfast, visit the Meenakshi Amman Temple for its Thousand Pillar Hallway, 33,000 sculptures, the temple is one of the nominees of the new seven wonders of the world. Similarly, Azhagar Koodar Temple which is glorified in the Divya Prabandhams of Azhwar Saints is a prominent tourist attraction. Likewise, MK Gandhiji's Museum (Gandhi Museum) which is one of the five Gandhi Sanghralayas in India, and Thirumalai Nayak Mahalâ€™s splendid exterior and a detailed interior with 248 ornated pillars are must-visit destinations. Stay overnight in Madurai and get some rest for a long spiritual session the next day.
Wake up with a determination to cover all the sacred spots in Rameshwaram. Travel to Rameshwaram for a glorious day in your life filled with spirituality and happiness. You get to visit the prominent Pamban Road Bridge followed by the Sacred Jyothirlinga - Ramanathaswamy Temple, the holy springs, the powerful Panchamukhi (five faced) Hanuman Temple, the magical floating stones, highly revered Rama Tirtha, Agni Tirtha, Jada Thirtha and Lakshmana Tirtha. The divine Kothandaramaswamy Temple of Lord Rama and Ramar Patham are a must-visit for the Hindu population. The erstwhile President of India, the DEMIGOD of the youth, DR APJ Kalam's house and his memorial are must-visit for every Indian. Then, you get to visit the ghost town near Rameshwaram, Dhanushkodi for a fulfilling tour experience. Stay overnight in Rameshwaram for a relaxed night of rest.
After you wake up, have a good breakfast and get ready to be dropped at Madurai International Airport or Railway Station. Travel back home with pleasant and rejuvenating memories. We believe you’d choose us for your next spiritual tour also. Have a safe journey!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening