Princess of Hills Kodaikannal
Why not try a short trip to Kodaikanal from Coimbatore,a perfect destination for weekend getaways.
Once you arrive at Coimbatore, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward journey to Kodaikanal. En route, visit Silver Cascade Falls. Reach Kodaikanal and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
This day for exploring the scenic locations of Kodaikanal. Start with Observatory, Pine Forest, Moir Point, Pillar Rock. Enjoy the panoramic view from Green Valley. Stroll along Coakers walk. Your post lunch visit will include Bryant Park. Enjoy the scenic ambiance of Kodaikanal lake. Cycling around the lake and going for a boat ride are the most popualr activities here. Overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
This day is also for exploring the other scenic locations of Kodaikanal. Start with Chettiyar Park and proceed to worship at Kurinji Andavar Temple. Visit Bear Shola Falls, a popular location near the Kodaikanal Lake, the stretch towards the falls surrounded by dense pine trees is truly awesome and the beauty of the falls is so enchanting. Also visit Palani hills view point and Shenbaganur Museum before returning to hotel. Overnight stay in Kodaikanal.
Post breakfast,check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Coimbatore. Board your flight with the wonderful memories of the tour. Tour Ends !
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening