Tour to Ooty
Let's take a break from the hustle and bustle of noisy metropolitan life and rest in the palms of blue hills, Nilgris. Nilgris are rightly known as Queen of Hills for its majestic hills and climate throughout the year.
Today Morning upon your arrival you will be welcome by our executive and after introduction to our chauffer you can start drive to Ooty. Enroute you can visit Bandipur - an 874-sq.-km forested reserve in the southern Indian state of Karnataka, is known for its small population of tigers. Once the private hunting ground of the Maharajas of Mysore, the park also harbors Indian elephants, spotted deer, gaurs (bison), antelopes and numerous other native species. Late you can visit Mudumalai and Pykara Waterfalls. On reaching check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Today morning after finish your breakfast you can proceed for Ooty sightseeing visit Botanical Garden This beautiful garden has spread over 55 acres, the garden is a home to several rare species of trees such as the cork tree (the only one of its kind in India), the paper bark tree and the monkey puzzle tree, so named because monkeys cannot climb it! Also to be found are the remnants of a fossilized tree estimated to be some 20 million years old! Later you can visit Rose Garden & Ooty Lake, This is artificial lake which was created by John Sullivan later return back to hotel Overnight stay at Ooty.
Morning had your breakfast you can start drive to Coonoor sightseeing visit Lambs rock - it overlooks a sheer precipice of several hundred meters with a phenomenal view of vast stretches of forest all the way to the Coimbatore plains, later visit Dolphine Nose, this is actually view point for a fabulous view of the sunrise, you can get a beautiful view of the St. Catherine falls from here, Later Visit Sim's Park, it is a famous park and the botanical garden together form the largest repository of temperate plants in India and an important destination for botanists. Sims's Park is the venue for the annual vegetable and fruit show. Apart from these man made gardens, wild flowers like the kurinji, wild sunflower, Lantana and a number of indigenous species that adorn the mountains seasonally add to this park, later if you are interested you can visit the tea factory in Coonoor, later return back to Ooty and stay overnight in Ooty.
Today morning after breakfast you can start drive Bangalore Airport / Railway station to catch your onward flight/ train. Tour Ends!!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening