Leisure Trip to Tamilnadu
Tour which specifically meant to explore French colonial charm of this picturesque coastal town (Pondicherry) along with a visit to Mahabalipuram which is an UNESCO world heritage site with great mountef carved temples available in the sea shore.
Today morning upon arrival you will be welcome by our tour executive and after introduction to our chauffer you will be transferred to hotel, after small refreshment you can visit famous Kapaleeshwara Temple dedicated to is Lord Kapaleeswar (Lord Shiva). Gopuram, Mandapam and tank are interesting points to see, then you can visit Parthasarathy Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Fort St. George, the first bastion of British power in India & built in the year 1640 AD by the British East India Company and return back to hotel. In the evening if you are interested you can visit Marina beach, the world second largest beach or you can spend time for shopping at T. Nagar is the famous region in Chennai. Later come back to hotel for stay. Overnight stay at Chennai.
Post breakfast you can do sightseeing of Mahabalipuram visiting – ‘The Arjuna`s Penance’ (Bass Relief), ‘Five Rathas’ (Symbolizes equality of men & women), the famous ‘Shore temple’ & the so called “Krishna Butter Ball”. Apart from the above said monuments you also visit many other cave temples. During the sightseeing, you can also make a visit to one of the sculpture studios to know more in detail about sculpturing and possible souvenir shopping. Overnight stay at Mahabalipuram.
Morning after breakfast you can start drive to Pondicherry - visit the famous Aurobindo ashram in Pondicherry, then visit Gove Museum and return back to hotel. Evening you can visit Manakula Vinayagar temple, overnight stay at Pondicherry.
Post breakfast and you will be transfer to Chennai airport / Railway station to board your onward journey with the full of sweet memories. Looking forward to meet you on another destination!!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening