Coastal Tour of Tamilnadu
A short vacation to Chennai and Pondicherry, the beautiful coastal towns of Tamil Nadu will be an ideal choice to give a magical touch to your holidays. The right blend of tradition and modernity of Channai and lifestyles influenced by the French colonial period at Pondicherry makes this short trip an exciting one. Travel with South Tourism for such bountifully joyous moments.
Once you arrive at Chennai, one of our representatives from South Tourism will receive you and assist for your smooth check in at the hotel. After relaxing a while, start for a sightseeing tour of Chennai. Visit Kapaleeswarar Temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. Also visit Parthasarathy temple, a popular temple for Sri Vaishnavism sect of Hinduism. Later in the evening, you can spend few hours in the world’s second longest Marina Beach or in the shopping zones of T.Nagar, before retiring at hotel. Overnight stay in Chennai.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your drive to Pondicherry. The French town Pondicherry still embraces the French culture in its architecture, cuisines and life styles. Reach Pondicherry and check into the hotel. Start for visiting the iconic locations of Pondicherry. Visit Aurobindo Ahram, a popular location in the city flocked by tourists and devotees round the year. Also visit Government Museum before leaving to hotel. Later in the evening, visit Manakula Vinayagar temple, the spiritual center housing Lord Ganesh. Spend your time in Promenade Beach, one of the cleanest beaches to relax yourself. The night life at Pondicherry is a very exuberant one. Options include relishing French cuisines in the cafes dotted along the shore and strolling through the sandy beaches. Overnight stay in Pondicherry.
After a leisurely breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your drive to Chennai. Based on you departure schedule, you will be assisted to resume your journey from Chennai. The coastal tour of Tamilnadu ends with wonderful memories !
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening