Devotional Trip to Tirupati
Visit the world's richest temple next to Vatican, Tirupati Tirumala Temple, flocked by more than one lakh devotees from all parts of the world every day. The self-manifested nine feet tall idol of Lord Venkateswara, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, the Seven Hills surrounding the temple, the entire temple complex functioning for 22 hours a day, feeding more than one lakh devotees every day, Laddu, the prasad with GI index all make your visit more or less a magical one.
You can witness devotees and tourists from diverse cultural backgrounds assembling for a common cause of either marvelling sanctity or antiquity of the temple or for getting blessed by the Lord. A popular sacred centre in Sri Vaishnavism sect, Tirupati Temple remains visited by people of all sects crossing all barriers. A short weekend trip to Tirupati combined with a quick sightseeing tour of Chennai can introduce you the spiritual side of India better.
Once you arrive at Chennai, one of our representatives from South Tourism will receive you and assist for a smooth check in at the hotel. After relaxing a while, start for brief sightseeing tour of Chennai city, the Gateway of South India. Start with the popular Kapaleeswar Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.Also visit Parthasarathy Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Fort St. George, the first bastion of British power in India. Later in the evening you can explore Chennai at your own pace. Options may include a visit to world's second longest Marina Beach or shopping in T.Nagar. Return to hotel. Overnight stay at Chennai.
This morning, as per the prebooked schedule for Dharshan, you will be travelling to Tirupati to worship Lord Venkateshwara. Explore the temple architecture and the unique poojas and rituals done during the time of your visit. Based on your departure schedule, you will be assisted to travel back to Chennai and board the flight/train.The devotional trip to Tirupati ends with beautiful memories. .
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening