Devotional Trip to Tirupati
Only famous temple which will always be filled with worshippers all round the world. This Venkateswara Temple is located in the hill town of Tirumala at Tirupati in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh which is dedicated to Lord Sri Venkateswara. He is the one who is been beleived that we are been saved from trials and troubles of Kali Yuga. Must visit this once in a life!
Today morning upon arrival you will be welcome by our tour executive and after introduction to our chauffer you will be transferred to hotel, after small refreshment you can visit famous Kapaleeswar Temple dedicated to is Lord Kapaleeswar (Lord Shiva). Gopuram, Mandapam and tank are interesting points to see, then you can visit Parthasarathy Temple dedicated to Lord Vishnu. Then visit Fort St. George, the first bastion of British power in India & built in the year 1640 AD by the British East India Company and return back to hotel. In the evening if you are interested you can visit Marina beach, the world second largest beach or you can spend time for shopping at T. Nagar is the famous region in Chennai. Later return back to hotel overnight stay at Chennai.
Today post breakfast you can start drive to Tirupati on reaching check in to the hotel after small refreshment, you can have Darshan at Tirupati Balaji Temple. Overnight stay at Tirupati.
Today after breakfast you can start drive to Chennai Airport / Railway station to catch your onward Flight / Train. Good times become good memories!!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening