A joyous sightseeing around the beautiful fort city housing the ancient churches, Jewish synagogues and Chinese fishing nets, experiences awaiting you at Cochin. Plan your schedule to enjoy the Kathakali show, the ancient art form of Kerala. Get mesmerized with the houseboat cruise on the gleaming backwaters of Alleppey, tasting the delicious Kerala cuisines and zooming into the life of the Alleppey villages, all at one go !
On your arrival at Cochin airport our Guest relation executive receive you from the airport and introduce your driver. Later proceed to cochin hotel for Check in. after check in proceed for the cochin sightseeing covering Santa Cruz Church, St. Francis Church (the first European church in India), Chinese fishing net, Dutch cemetery, Dutch palace museum and Jewish synagogue. in the evening option for Enjoying the kathakali dance Show in an airconditioned Theater (05:00pm -07:00Pm) on direct payment basis. Overnight stay at cochin.
Today after the breakfast drive to Alleppey backwater and board your overnight Houseboat for a memorable Cruise in backwater. during your Cruise you can see many churches and villages and to know the backwater life of local People who lives there. also to enjoy a authentic Food of Kerala with Fish and other cuisines. Lunch. Dinner and Breakfast will be Serving in the houseboat. Overnight stay at Deluxe/ Premium houseboat.
After the breakfast you will be disembark from the houseboat at 09:00Am and further drive to Cochin airport/railway station. our Guest relation executive will meet you at airport to Board your flight/ Train with a memorable family vacation in Gods own Country. We look forward to welcome you back to the God’s Own Country.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening