A visit to God’s own country offers you an incredible experience you had never perceived of. The ancient churches, Jewish Synagogues and the Chinese Fishing nets portrays Cochin in a beautiful way. Opt for enjoying Kathakali show, an ancient art form of Kerala. As a part of your tour, the day and night cruise in the Kumarakom and Alleppey houseboats add merriments to your trip. Plan your holidays to spend in a most joyous way !!
On your arrival at Cochin airport our Guest relation executive receive you from the airport and introduce your driver. Later proceed to cochin hotel for Check in. after check in proceed for the cochin sightseeing covering Santa Cruz Church, St. Francis Church (the first European church in India), Chinese fishing net, Dutch cemetery, Dutch palace museum and Jewish synagogue. in the evening option for Enjoying the kathakali dance Show in an airconditioned Theater (05:00pm -07:00Pm). Overnight stay at cochin.
Today after breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. It’s backwater relaxing destination, we can see the large backwater of the Vembanadu Lake and Thannermukkom Bund. (Salt Water Barrier) it is the largest mud regulator in India. On arrival check in to Hotel and relax, evening option for Motorboat or Canoe ride in the Lake. Overnight stay at Hotel..
Today after the breakfast drive to Alleppey backwater and board your overnight Houseboat for a memorable Cruise in backwater. during your Cruise you can see many churches and villages and to know the backwater life of local People who lives there. also to enjoy a authentic Food of Kerala with Fish and other cuisines. Lunch. Dinner and Breakfast will be Serving in the houseboat. Overnight stay at Deluxe/ Premium houseboat.
After the breakfast you will be disembark from the houseboat at 09:00Am and further drive to Cochin airport/railway station. our Guest relation executive will meet you at airport to Board your flight/ Train with a memorable family vacation in Gods own Country. We look forward to welcome you back to the God’s Own Country
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening