Madurai - Kodaikanal Trip
Kodaikanal - known as "Princess of Hill Stations" - meant specially to experience scenic & peaceful holiday. Also meant spectacularly beautiful Western Ghats where it is a popular holiday town with something for everyone. A Thickly wooded glades interspersed with small water bodies create an atmosphere of tranquility, where you can even do activities like treks, boating, different rides where you can experience lot more excitements. The star-shaped Kodai Lake is the focal point around which the city settled.
Upon your arrival at Madurai, you will be received by our company representative who will introduce our driver to you. Later you can drive to Kodaikanal. On reaching, check in at hotel and relax. Overnight stay at Kodaikanal.
Today after breakfast with a relaxed start of the day, you proceed for sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal covering places of interest such as Bryant Park – a wonderfully maintained and most popular Botanical garden of the region. The Pillar Rock – a set of three giant pillar type boulders. The Coakers\'s walk – provides stunning views along the walkway. The Green valley view – formerly known as the suicide point is yet another beautiful view point. Guna caves – known as devils kitchen is now popular after the name of Tamil movie Guna which was shot here. Pine forest – a treasure trove of Kodaikanal keep you and camera busy. End your day tour at the Kodaikanal boast Kodai Lake - a man-made star shaped lake spread over sixty acres of area. You can indulge in various activities in here like bi-cycling, horse riding, pedal boating etc.(On direct payment basis) A walk around the lake is very relaxing in the natures lap. Post visits return to the hotel. Overnight at hotel in Kodaikanal.
This morning have leisure breakfast by enjoying the climate & misty clouds. Then visit most famous Kurunji Anadavar temple, dedicated to Lord Muruga where you can experience Green valley view - a thrilling site to visit because it is deep and is a dangerous valley point that is more than 5000 feet. Then you can start drive Madurai Airport / Railway station to catch your onward Flight / Train. Good times become good memories!!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening