Rejuvenate Kumarakom Kerala
Get drenched in the scenic beauty of the Kovalam beach, staying away from the busy schedules of daily life. Take a cruise in the houseboats at Kumarakom and Alleppey, where you will be in a different ambience with water everywhere around you. Enjoy the delicious Kerala cuisines freshly cooked and served on board, interact with the natives of the region, an experience which is undoubtedly unique!
On arrival at Trivandrum Airport/ Railway Station you will be received by our representative and drive straight to Kovalam hotel. on arrival at kovalam check in to the hotel and evening relax in the beach and enjoy the sunset. Overnight stay at kovalam.
After breakfast proceed to Kumarakom. It’s backwater relaxing destination, we can see the large backwater of the Vembanadu Lake and Thannermukkom Bund. (Salt Water Barrier) it is the largest mud regulator in India. On arrival check in to Hotel and relax, evening option for Motorboat or Canoe ride in the Lake. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Today after the breakfast drive to Alleppey backwater and board your overnight Houseboat for a memorable Cruise in backwater. during your Cruise you can see many churches and villages and to know the backwater life of local People who lives there. also to enjoy a authentic Food of Kerala with Fish and other cuisines. Lunch. Dinner and Breakfast will be Serving in the houseboat. Overnight stay at Deluxe/ Premium houseboat.
After the breakfast you will be disembark from the houseboat at 09:00Am and further drive to Cochin airport/railway station. our Guest relation executive will meet you at airport to Board your flight/ Train with a memorable family vacation in Gods own Country. We look forward to welcome you back to the God’s Own Country.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening