Upon your arrival at Bangalore, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward transfer to Coorg, one of the most romantic destinations in India. En Route, visit Bylakuppe, the second largest Tibetan settlement in India. Marvel the exquisite architecture and the youngest monks in Namdrolling Buddhist Moanstry. Listen to nature in Cavery Nisarghadhama, a mind blowing location frequented by travellers and the local residents alike. Reach Coorg and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Coorg.
This day is for visiting the scenic locations of Coorg. Get drenched in the beauty of mysty morning and start to Omkareswarar Temple. Then proceed to Abbey Falls, located amidst lush green coffee plantations owned by an individual. You can access here using a hanging bridge.After thoroughly enjoying here, resume to Madikeri Fort, Museum, Raja Sear and Museum to know more about the history of Deccan Plateau. Return to hotel and after relaxing for a while, the time is at your disposal to stroll along shopping region where you can opt to get some homemade wines of different flavours. Overnight Stay at Coorg.
After an early breakfast, start your drive to Ooty, the "Queen of Hill Stations". On the way, visit the Dubare Elephant Camp, where you can take part in bathing and feeding of the giant mammals.Also visit Mudumalai wildlife sanctuary, Pykara River and shooting Point. Check into the hotel at Ooty and rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Start early from the hotel and visit the popular tourist location in Coonoor. The list includes SIMS park, Dolphin's Nose, Lambs Rock. Return to Ooty to experience the beauty of Boranical Garden, an iconic location of Ooty. The aesthetic arrangement of trees and plants, fossil trees, glass house and model house of tribal Todas are some of the prominent attractions of Botanical Garden. Also visit Rose Garden where you can witness unusual types of roses which you would probably have never seen earlier. Proceed to Ooty lake and opt for boat riding, an enchanting experience. Overnight stay at Ooty.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your drive to Bangalore.Our representative from South Tourism will assist you to board your flight based on your departure schedule.Tour ends with beautiful memories!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve