Himalyan mountain ranges opens up endless possibilities to explore. Leh and the regions around will be the best of choices to plan for a vacation this time. The tour will be much more gorgeous if you are a nature lover, photo fanatic or an adventure traveller. Plan ahead and pack your bags for bundle of lasting memories with fun overloaded.
Upon reaching Leh, one of our representatives will receive and assist for your smooth check in at the hotel. Get yourself acclimatized with the climate of low and relax for a while. Later in the evening, visit Shanti Stupa and Leh market. Overnight stay in Leh.
This day, you will be on a sightseeing tour of Leh. Visit the Hall of Fame This is a museum maintained by the Indian Army. Also visit, Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib supposed to be built to mark the visit of Guru Nanak Dev to this area. Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill which is set to defy the law of gravity and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Overnight stay in Leh.
Post breakfast, drive to Khardungla pass. This road is the highest motorable road of the world. Admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,390 feet) After spending some time at Khardungla, return back to Leh. Later in the evening,visit Leh market.Overnight stay in Leh
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Ends with wonderful memories !
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve