Once you reach Leh, one of our representatives from South Tourism will receive you and assist for your smooth check in at the hotel. Relax for a while and later in the evening, visit Shanti Stupa housing the large golden statue and the popular Leh market.Overnight stay in Leh
This day is for sightseeing tour of Leh. Proceed to Leh-Srinagar Highway and visit the Hall of Fame, the museum maintained by the Indian Army, exhibiting the significant moments during various wars. Proceed to visit Kali Matha temple and Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Experience the effect of the Magnetic Hill defying the law of gravity. Visit the confluence of the Holy Indus and Zanskar. Return back to Leh.Overnight stay in Leh.
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. En route, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,390 feet) After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. After Hotel check-in, enjoy Camel Safari in the evening. Overnight stay in Nubra
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries. Explore the region around to know more about the culture and tradition of the northernmost region of India. Drive back to leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight Stay In Leh
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed to visit sightseeing places like Shey, Thiksey. Resume your drive and reach Pangong via Changla Pass(17,500 ft), which is the third highest pass in the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. Enjoy your tie along the banks of the lake. Get yourself soaked into the beauty of the tranquil ambience. Overnight stay in Pangong Lake.
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short break at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Visit Hemis Monastery, most popular among the global travellers for the Hemis festival, an annual extravaganza during early June. Return back to Leh Overnight stay in Leh
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and based on your departure schedule, you will be assisted to board your flight, Tour ends with wonderful memories !
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening