Upon reaching Leh, one of our representative will receive and assist you for your smooth check in at the hotel. Relax for a while and later in the evening, you can explore Shanthi Stupa and Leh Market. Overnight stay in Leh.
This day is for Leh local sightseeing. Post breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame, the museum maintained by the Indian Army, Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib supposed to be built to mark the visit of Guru Nanak Dev to this area. Proceed further and experience the effects of the Magnetic Hill and the confluence of the holy Indus & Zanskar. Overnight stay in Leh
Post breakfast, travel to Pangong Lake via Changla Pass which is the third highest in the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body bisected by the international border between India & China. Enjoy outing along the banks of the lake and then drive back to leh Overnight stay in Leh
Post breakfast, start your drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. Check into the hotel and relax for a while. Later in the evening, enjoy the Camel Safari.Overnight stay in Nubra
Post breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries. Explore the life style of the people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight Stay in Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with long lasting memories
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening