Start your tour from Manali to Sarchu via Rohtang Pass (3978 m), Keylong (3350 m) & Baralacha Pass (4890 m). Enjoy your drive through the scenic routes embraced with nature in its most purest form.Overnight stop at Jispa/Sarchu (The border of Himachal & Jammu-Kashmir)
After an early breakfast, proceed to Leh via Nakeela, Lachangla Pass (16,617 feet) & Skyangchu Thang (Biggest & Highest plateau in the world for around 42 km) and Pang. Admire the beautiful scenic journey on the Manali Leh Highway, acclaimed as the most beautiful route in the world. Cross the Tanglangla Pass and travel through the scenic Indus Valley. Reach Leh in the evening. Check into the hotel and rest of the day is to relax. Overnight stay in leh
After an early breakfast, visit sightseeing places like Shey, Thiksey, and then proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) which is the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. Reach Pangong and enjoy outing along the banks of the lake where one really feels very close to the nature with its scenic surroundings. Overnight stay in Pangong
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short break at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Visit Hemis Monatery, the prominent Buddhist sacred centre popular among the global travellers for the Hemis festival, an annual extravaganza celebrated during early June. Overnight stay in Leh
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is considered to be the highest motorable road of the world. En route, admire the spectacular views of the never ending snow-capped mountain ranges around Khardungla Pass (18,390 feet) . After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. Check into the hotel and relax for a while. Later in the evening, enjoy Camel Safari.Overnight stay in Nubra
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries. Explore the region around to have a better insight into the culture and tradition of the people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight Stay In Leh
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and you will be assisted to board your flight based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with long lasting memories!
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening