A perfect weekend getaway on the lap of nature is a visit to Ooty, the Queen of Hill Stations.Take a drive along the scenic routes, record the picturesque moments wherever you want, get yourself drencehd in the beauty of nature, all at one go!
Once you arrive at Coimbatore, our representative from South Tourism will rececive and assist for your onward transfer to Ooty. Enjoy the scenic locations while going up the hills. Stop at picturesque spots to take photographs. Reach Ooty and check into the hotel. After relaxing a while, proceed to Ooty Lake, Cycling around the lake, boat riding are some of the activities people enjoy here. Overnight stay in Ooty.
This day is for Ooty sightseeing. Visit some of the popular tourist locations of Ooty. Start with Botanical Garden and enjoy the aethetic arrangement of trees and plants.Fossil trees, Glass house and modal house of Toda tribals are some of the attractions here..Proceed to visit Rose garden, Tea Factory and Museum. Thread Museum and Stone House before returning to hotel. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Coimbatore.En route visit some of the popular tourist locations in Coonoor namely SIMS park, Dolphins Nose and Lambs Rock. Resume your journey to Coimbatore. Our representative from South Tourism will assist to board your flight based on your departure schedule.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve