Our representative from South Tourism will receive you at Coimbatore and assist for your onward transfer to Ooty, the Queen of Hill Stations. Enroute Visit Sims park, Dolphine nose, Lambs Rock.Reach Ooty and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Ooty.
This day is for Ooty sightseeing. Visit some of the popular tourist locations of Ooty. Start with Botanical Garden and enjoy the aethetic arrangement of trees and plants.Fossil trees, Glass house and modal house of Toda tribals are some of the attractions here..Proceed to visit Rose garden, Tea Factory and Museum. Thread Museum and Stone House before returning to hotel. Overnight stay in Ooty.
This day is also for explorng few of the scenic locations in and around Ooty. After breaksfast, start your drive to Pykara Lake. Spend your time in the tranquil locations of 6th mile and 9th mile, called as shooting spot and shooting medu, deriving their names from the several cinema shootings held at these places. Before returning to hotel, visit the Ooty Golf Course maintained by the Gymkhana club of Ooty. The rolling landscape of the golf course at a such a high altitude keeps the players with the challenge mode always ON. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Coimbatore. Board your flight based on your departure scheduel. Tour ends with wonderful memories !
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve