Plan a short tour to the Land of Royals, Rajasthan. This tour will take you through the hidden treasures of Ranthambore National Park and the historical wonders of Pin city Jaipur. Explore the dense woods and the beauty of Pink City.
As soon as you arrive at Jaipur, one of our representatives will receive you and assist for your onward drive to Ranthambore. Check into your hotel and relax for a while. Ranthambore National Park is one of the popular wildlife sanctuaries in India attracting large number of tourists nature lovers and adventure seekers. The Ranthambore Tiger Reserve is sprawling across a large area extending between Aravalli and Vindhya mountain range. Relax for a while in the hotel and start exploring the region to spot various animals like sloth bear, crested serpent eagle, spur fowl, jungle fowl and other wide varieties besides the tigers. Overnight stay in Ranthambore
This day, you will be on a Game Drive to Ranthambore National Park. Please note, Ranthambore Park will be closed from 01st July to 30th SeptemberOvernight stay in Ranthambore
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive back to Jaipur, which will take minimum Four hours to cross the 200 kilometers distance. Reach Jaipur and check into the hotel. Relax for a while and later on start for the sightseeing tour of Pink City. Start your visit with Amber Fort, the old fort of the Kachwaha clan of Amber. The entire fort is built with white marble and red sandstone with Maote Lake as the beautiful backdrop. The sprawling complex of courtyards and huge halls can be explored with a well informed guide who can take you deep into the history.
Later, proceed to visit City Palace, an overwhelming complex of exquisite palaces, gardens and courtyards, decorative art and carved doorways. After visiting City Palace, proceed to Jantar Mantar, the astronomical Observatory. Jaipur is a shopper’s paradise. Most of the bazaars are in an old city with a wide range of things to buy, from jewellery (precious and semi-precious stones and handcrafted silver) to textiles to handicrafts and antiques.Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and based on your departure schedule, you will be assisted to board your flight.Tour Ends with wonderful memories!
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve