Valleys of Rajasthan
Set on the shores of Lake Pichola and surrounded by hills, Udaipur grew in complete contrast to the harsh deserts of the rest of Rajasthan. As capital of the old Mewar State it was the only Rajput stronghold to uphold its Hindu allegiance in the face of Muslim invasion. This fairy – tale city, with its marble palaces and lakes surrounded by a ring of hills, The city is dominated by massive City Palace, which overlooks Lake Pichola with its romantic island palaces. Picturesque havelis, ghats and temples line the lake front, with the lively bazaars of the old walled city stretching behind them. Plan a short tour to this magical land, which never fails to fascinate you.
Once you arrive at Udaipur, one of our representatives will receive you and assist for the smooth check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the city at your own pace. Overnight stay at Udaipur
This day you will be on a half day sightseeing tour of Udaipur. Start with City Palace and Museum. Also visit Jagdish Temple. Go around the Fatejhsagar Lake. Later, visit the Bharathiya Lok Kala Mandir or the Folk Art Museum.Relalx and later in the evening, take a boat ride (on direct payment) on the wide Lake Pichola. Visit the Jag Mandir Island with its exquisite Gul Mahal Pavilion.Overnight stay in Udaipur.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Mount Abu. This will take at least Four hours to cross the approximate distance of 185 kms. Mount Abu is the highest point in the Aravalli Mountain Range. Besides being a hill station to entertain the adventurer in you, Mount Abu is a center of Pilgrimage for Jains on account of the Dilwara temples. There are interesting treks and picnic spots, romantic royal retreats of various erstwhile royal families, and some relics of the Raj period. The complex consists of five temples built between the eleventh and thirteenth century. The intricate ornamental carvings here represent the great heights reached in stone decoration. Also visit Nakki Lake and see the strange rock formations around it including Toad Rock. The Achalgarh fort has the famous Achaleshwar temple and provides superb views of the area.Overnight stay in Mount Abu.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and start your return drive to Udaipur. Once you reach Udaipur, you will be assisted to start your journey to your homeland.Tour Ends with Wonderful Memories !
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening