Once you arrive at Bangalore,our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward journey to Mysuru, the erstwhile capital of Deccan Kings.On your way to Mysuru, stop at Srirengapatna to visit Renganathaswamy temple,one of the FIVE Pancharanga Kshetras along the banks of River Cauvery where the presiding deity Lord Renganatha will be in the reclining posture and the four other shrines being in Srirangam, Koviladi, Mayiladudurai and Sirkazhi, all in Tamilnadu. Srirangapatna is also called Adhi Renga Kshetram, correlating to the origin of River Cauvery in this region. After vsiiting Srirengapatna temple, visit the fort,palace and palace owned by the Veteran King Tippu Sultan and proceed to Mysuru. After checking in and relaxing a while in the hotel, visit the popular Brindavan Garden attracting large number of tourists round the year. Overnight stay at Mysuru.
This day is for Mysuru sightseeing. Post breakfast, start your day with a visit to Chamundeeswari temple, the most revered sacred centre of Karnataka. Marvel the architectural grandeur of Mysore palace, the icon of Karnataka and the official residence of the King of Deccans. Also visit the Zoo and Sand Sculpture museum. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Myspre.
Post breakfast our South tourism executive will accompany you to the airport according to your scheduled flight timing. Fly safe as you take back the most memorable memories with you.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve