Short Trip to Munnar with back water
Plan for a short trip to the most romantic destination of Kerala, Munnar and the alluring backwaters of Alleppey and Kumarakom.Opt for a wonderful cruise on the gleaming backwaters transforming your tour into a magical affair.
Upon your arrival at Cochin, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for your onward journey to Munnar.The cascading Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls en route Munnar on NH 49 (Kochi-Madurai Highway) adds merriment to your travel. Feel the adrenaline rush going for a trek before your evening stroll through lush green tea plantations. Return to hotel at Munnar for overnight stay.
Start your day with list of locations to explore in Munnar.Proceed to Eravikulam National Park, home for the endangered species of birds and animals like Tahr. Get to know different varieties of tea plantations in the Tea Musuem before moving to Nyayamkad Water Falls.Being the most scenic tourist spot in Munnar, Nyayamkad water falls attracts hundred's of visitors every day. Soak yourself in the unspoilt beauty of the ambience, an enchanting experience.Return to hotel and rest of the day is for you. Overnight in Munnar.
After breakfast, start your drive to Alleppey, acclaimed as Venice of the East.The network of lagoons and lakes can be seen with cosily designed and decorated houseboats,the prominent tourist attraction at Alleppey. Upon your arrival at Alleppey, our representative from South Tourism will assist you for a smooth check-in at the hotel. After relaxing for a while, you can start to explore the prominent locations of Alleppey. Visit Karunakaran Memorial Museum, the largest museum established by a family, where you find wonderful artefacts exhibiting historic moments.Marvel the architecture of Krishnaswamy temple before proceeding to stroll on the sandy beach of Allappuzha and the light house. Spend your evening with colorful experiences before returning to hotel.
Disembark from the houseboat after the breakfast and proceed to Kumarakom, another spectacular destination of Kerala. Visit the bird sanctuary and zoom into the life of local residents. Get yourself soaked in nature's abundant beauty before returning to hotel. Overnight stay at Kumarakom
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel, start your return journey to Cochin. If time permits, you have the option of visiting Lulu Mall, a popular shopping location
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening