Tour to Mahabalipuram
A short trip to South India's most visited city Mahabalipuram from Chennai is an ideal choice to spend your vacation with a magical touch. The ancient stone structures in the coastal city of Mahabalipuram reminds the victory of the Pallava Dynasty across South India. Strolling on the sand shores and zooming into the historic past in the temples are the best combo of choices while planning a tour to Mahabalipuram
Upon your arrival at Chennai, the representative from South Tourism will receive and assist you for your onward transfer to the South Indian Coastal City Mahabalipuram. A two hours' drive will take you to the destination. Reach Mahabalipuram and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure, exploring the beauty of the coastal city. Overnight stay at Mahabalipuram
This day is exclusively for sightseeing in Mahabalipuram. The coastal city has much more to visit and the stone carvings receive universal admirations frequented by the global travellers. Visit the shore temple and Pancha Rathas, the pinnacle of the Pallava Architecture. Marvel the intricate carvings in Arjuna’s Penance. Wonder the science behind the Krishna’s butter ball. Visit the Varaha temple. Buy some souvenirs at the Sea Shell Museum that houses largest collection of shells and pearls, owned by an individual. Also don’t miss to visit the sculpture museum. Later in the evening, stroll along the sandy shores and listen to the uninterrupted waves kissing the shores. Overnight stay in Mahabalipuram.
Post breakfast,check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Chennai. Enroute Chennai, visit Crocodile Bank where you see how the amphibians and reptiles are being preserved. The representative from South Tourism will assist you to board your flight based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with happy memories.
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening