A short trip to South india's most visited city Mahabalipuram from Chennai is an ideal choice to spend your vacation with a magical touch. The ancient stone structures in the coastal city of Mahabalipuram reminds the victory of Pallava Dynasty across South India. Strolling on the sandshores and zoming into the historic past in the temples are the best combo of choices while planning a tour to Mahabalipuram
Upon your arrival at Chennai, our representative from South Tourism will receive and assist for your onward transfer to the South Indian Coastal City Mahabalipuram. A two hours' drive will take you to the destination. Reach Mahabalipuram and check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure, exploring the beauty of the coastal city. Overnight stay at Mahabalipuram
This day is for sightseeing in Mahabalipuram. The coastal city has much more to visit and the stone carvings receive universal admirations frequented by the global travellers. Visit the shore temple and Pancha Rathas, the pinnacle of Pallava Architecture.Marvel the intricate carvings in the Arjuna?s Penance. Wonder the science behind the Krishna?s butter ball. Visit the Varaha temple. Buy some souvenirs at Sea Shell Museum housing largest collection of shells and pearls, owned by an individual. Also don?t miss to visit the sculpture museum. Later in the evening, stroll along the sandy shores listen to the uninterrupted waves kissing the shores. Overnight stay in Mahabalipuram.
Post breakfast,check out from the hotel and start your return journey to Chennai. En route to Chennai, visit Crocodile Bank where you can see how the amphibians and reptiles are being preserved. Our representative from South Tourism will assist you for boarding your flight based on your departure schedule. Tour ends with happy memories.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve