Trip to Goa
Goa, known among the global travellers as “The Most Happening State” in India. The plethora of beaches and the sandy shorelines attract large number of tourists round the year. Night life at Goa is very vibrant with a mood of festivity prevailing around all the times. Explore the hidden treasures of Goa , which is truly a haven for leisure tourists.
Upon your arrival at Goa, our representative from South Tourism will receive you and assist for a smooth check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure to relax or to explore the nearby locations by walk. Overnight stay at Goa.
This day is for North Goa Sightseeing tour. Start your tour with Fort Aguada with Light House, a seventeenth century Portuguese Fort. Sinquerim Point, Calangute and Baga Beach, Anjuna and Vagator Beach are the other touristic locations of North Goa. Enjoy thoroughly before returning to hotel. Overnight stay at Goa.
Post breakfast, start your tour to explore the ancient churches dotted across South Goa, an enchanting experience to go deep into the history of the Portuguese powers in this region, reflected in the form of elegantly structured churches still possessing the charm and grace, mesmerising the visitors. Sightseeing tour of South Goa includes Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral of Assisi. Also visit Mangeshi temple. Later in the evening, proceed to Miramar beach and Dona Paula Jetty to spend time along the beautiful shorelines. Explore Panaji City after spending time in the beach and before returning to hotel. Overnight stay at Goa.
This day is totally at your leisure. You can plan to relax at the sandy beaches with your family and friends, an exquisite experience with variety of options to try. Overnight stay at Goa.
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and based on your departure schedule, you will be assisted to board your flight at Goa Airport. Tour Ends with beautiful memories !
- Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the hotel.
- Air conditioned Vehicle for all Transfers & Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
- All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
- All government related taxes
- Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets.
- Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and at sightseeing places
- Lunch & Dinner at the hotel
- Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
- Any additional activities
- Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year's Evening