Choose Coorg, an ideal destination for a weekend getaway in the South Indian state Karnataka. You can easily reach here from Mangalore and two days’ time will be sufficient for experiencing the beauty of Coorg delightfully. Pack your bags for the best touring experience you have ever had
Your tour starts with a transfer from Mangalore to Coorg which will take around Four hours? drive.Reach Coorg and check into the hotel. After relaxing a while, start exploring the scenic locations of Coorg. Get drenched in the beauty of mysty morning and start to Omkareswarar Temple. Then proceed to Abbey Falls, located amidst lush green coffee plantations owned by an individual. You can access here using a hanging bridge.After thoroughly enjoying here, resume to Madikeri Fort, Museum, Raja Seat and Tomb to know more about the history of Deccan Plateau. Rest of the day is at your leisure. Overnight stay in Coorg.
This day is for few more exotic experiences in Coorg. Start early to Dubare Elephant Camp where you can witness the majestic mammals being taken care of. You can also opt to take part in bathing and feeding the elephants, truly an exciting activity. Resume your drive to Bylakuppe, India's second largest Tibetan Settlement. Experience the tranquillity of the ambiance and the witness the beauty of the youngest Buddhist monks in Namdrolling Monastery, popular for its splendid architecture.
Check out from the hotel post breakfast and start your return journey to Mangalore.En route, visit Tala Kavery, where the River Mighty Cauvery originates. Also, witness the beauty of confluence of three holy rivers in Bagamandala before you resume your drive to Mangalore. Tour ends with happy memories.
• Arrival and Departure assistance at the Airport/Railway station
• Daily Buffet Breakfast at Hotels
• Air conditioned Vehicles for all Transfers & Sight seeing as per the itinerary
• Accommodation on Double Sharing Basis
• All expenses related to vehicle inclusive of Toll, fuel, parking.
• All government related taxes
• Flight / Train Fare / Darshan tickets
• Guide and Entrance Fee at the monuments and sight seeing sight seeing
• Lunch & Dinner at all destinations
• Any personal expenses such as telephone, laundry bills etc
• Any additional activities
• Package price does not include Gala dinner charges applicable on Christmas and New Year\'s Eve